Skip to main content

Changing Address and Tracking Passport/Visa


If  you change your mind and wants to pick up your visa/passport or change your delivery address you can do the following:



 This is the portal where you Schedule your Interview you can also call (02) 976-8500, (02) 976-8501, and (02) 976-8502. Best time to call is at around 9am to 10am Monday to Friday.
     

After you Log-in... Click CONTINUE..





And.. SELECT your Options and CONTINUE..

After updating your Delivery Address you will receive a CONFIRMATION..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply SSN

You can apply for an SSN card at the SSA office preferably within the 90 days or 2 weeks after your arrival in the US. You need to bring a valid or unexpired Arrival/Departure Record I-94 Form together with your passport. You need to go to this website: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/  You  just need to print the I-94 Form and the  SSN FORM  at   https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ss-5.pdf . And please don't forget to also bring your passport.

The 90 DAYS

After the day I arrived in Arizona we drove back to California to meet his parents and his sisters.                                                                                                         Oceanside, California                                                                                      La Jolla, California During the 90 days we had a lot of ups and downs. Differences. Language Barrier etc. But we were both thankful that we were able to overcome all the trials. (((fastforward))) ...

The INTERVIEW

On September 22, 2015 I was granted a K1-Visa. 5:30 am - Arrived at the US Embassy Manila. At the 1st Window  - submitted the DS-160 and Interview schedule print out . We were asked to wait for our number to be called mine was 7028.  Waited for 30 minutes to 1 hour.... At the Second Window -  Finger Printing ..  Third Window (32) -  Bioemetrics Short interview with a Filipino Consul and submitted the following: Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate Original Copy of CENOMAR 2X2 Photos  Original Copy of NBI Clearance The Filipino Consul did not ask for the W2 and Form 1040 of the petitioner. After the Biometrics in line again for the Oath Taking...  And after the Oath Taking..... THE INTERVIEW... I am bit nervous while waiting for my name to be called and praying. I'd told GOD that I am very confident that I will be granted a visa. I told him  that I wouldn't be standing at the ...